How Important is Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil in Treating Pain?
Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil has an array of medicinal benefits and has been used to treat several different common ailments. One of those benefits is to reduce pain. CBD has been making its way to becoming a trend, and its efficacy has proven quite well in recent studies.
However, absolute confidence about the efficacy of CBD for you to be rest assured requires thorough research regarding its origin, possible side effects and proper application for the treatment of pain.
Supposedly, you may have intentions to purchase CBD for the first time out of curiosity, and this page was designed specifically for you to help broaden and widen your understanding of CBD and its surprising potential benefits.
Initially, CBD oil takes on two forms which differ from each other. Namely, these forms are called Full Spectrum CBD and CBD Isolate. Before we continue on to differentiate the two, let’s take a closer look at CBD Oil in general and learn what it is, exactly.
What is CBD Oil?
CBD, also known as cannabinoids, is one of the many active compounds which are found in the cannabis plant. Many research studies have been circling regarding the potential therapeutic uses that can be found in CBD. CBD oil contains concentrations of CBD and may vary in concentrations and designated uses.
General Facts about CBD
- There are over 100 different types of Cannabinoids, but only two are the most well-known: THC and CBD.
- CBD is prominently derived from a variety of Hemp, where importance arises due to the content and percentage of terpenes and flavonoids. These two elements determine the aroma and flavour of the CBD oil, and its effectiveness to a certain extent.
- A significant factor with regards to CBD is the origin of Marijuana CBD and Hemp CBD both belong to the same plant, though it is the psychoactive effect of the THC found in Marijuana that is well-known and has brought attention to its use.
- CBD derived from Hemp is commonly confused with CBD derived from Marijuana, however these two have completely different chemical makeups that greatly differentiate the two.
- The genuine significance in deriving the two breeds is to how well the CBD was cultivated and extracted, making Hemp CBD a non-psychoactive with less or zero THC.
- Hemp CBD that contains permissible limits of THC (0.3 percent or less than) is officially characterized as a legal industrial hemp by federal law, cultivated for beneficial therapeutic use.
The Difference between Full Spectrum CBD and CBD Isolate
As mentioned above, there are two different types of CBD. Namely, one is classified as Full Spectrum CBD and the other as CBD Isolate. Both have been proven effective for various individuals; though vary according to their chemical composition. Full Spectrum CBD contains all properties of the Hemp that was cultivated, and includes the full spectrum of other major cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids, along with other rich minerals from the Hemp plant itself, giving even more added benefits. CBD Isolate, as its name implies, is CBD in its purest form – separated CBD from other major cannabinoids, acids, and chemicals naturally found in the hemp plant. Full Spectrum CBD provides for additional added benefits, while CBD Isolate has been extremely well tolerated and proven effective in aiding treatment for pain, mood, inflammation and overall general health. Below are some key points that further differentiate the two types of CBD:
- Full Spectrum CBD oil is absorbed into our system by the liver with the help of an enzyme called P450.
- CBD Isolate is absorbed into our system directly by the bloodstream through the intestinal lining of the digestive system.
- The overall absorption rate and metabolic rate of CBD Isolate is much faster than that of Full Spectrum CBD.
- Conclusively, CBD Isolate has a much faster setting effect and offers an immediate relief from pain when compared to Full Spectrum CBD.
Therapeutic use of Hemp CBD Oil
Studies regarding the therapeutic use of Hemp CBD Oil have found promising results for many common ailments including anxiety, depression, inflammation, asthma, colitis, liver disease, fibromyalgia, seizures and epilepsy, acne, sleep disorders, cancer, and many more. Using CBD for pain has been found to be effective and provides immediate relief with the proper administration of correct dosage. Numerous growing studies regarding the introduction and consideration of CBD for such ailments, especially in chronic pain, has been making its way into medicinal alternatives as a strong contender due to its beneficial chemical property reactions with pain receptors and ability to suppress neuropathic pain.
Get the Enhanced Power of Quality Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil
Vita Leaf Naturals is the most reliable online store that offers the best CBD oil for symptoms in relation to pain. Made from pure organic hemp, CBD oils and other CBD products by Vita Leaf Naturals are tested in the authenticated 3rd party lab which assures zero existence of any additive, preservative, pesticide, or herbicide residue.