Can CBD improve my health?
First: congrats on being open minded enough to try the newest up and coming health supplement.
You won’t be happy to hear it -- but there is a very simple reason why you are sick. When you understand why you aren’t healthy -- reaching your health goals becomes much easier.
Nature has everything we need to live happy lives.
Most of us are born healthy -- and there is nothing stopping us from getting back to full health.
Some of us have had challenges since birth -- but having them doesn’t mean we can’t get better or have less pain and discomfort.
As you learn more about CBD, you’ll hear the endocannabinoid system (ECS) mentioned again and again. It is important because it is what allows CBD to work so well.
Your ECS is a regulatory system in our bodies that influences everything from our breathing to our interactions with other people. CBD gives it the boost it needs to do what it was made for: balance your body and help it heal itself.
Now here’s a tough truth:
Why you are sick
There is always a reason why we are sick -- sickness rarely just appears out of thin air.
We are healthy when our body, mind, and spirit are balanced and healthy.
Sickness comes from one or or many things that cause imbalance. These can include:
- Deadly habits such as drinking and smoking
- Harmful mindset caused by emotional trauma (depression)
- Physical trauma or injury
- Lack of nutrients and poor diet
- No physical activity and exercise
- Inherited diseases and genetic traits (Epigenetics have shown we can overcome most genetic dispositions)
There are so many different things that can affect your health. That’s why it’s so important to make sure your body can regenerate and balance itself out.
CBD has become popular because of its across the board balancing effects. It deserves every one of the +1,000 studies that are conducted with it every year. Its filled with substances that can boost your health in completely different ways.
But even CBD is just part of the larger picture.
Balance is ESSENTIAL
Our bodies don’t need dozens of different pills to work right.
Their built in ability to heal comes right back as long as we nurture them and take care of them correctly.
Don’t know what we’re talking about?
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Sensory isolation tank: Not as scary as it sounds! You’ll float in a salt filled tank for as long as you like (we recommend 90 minutes). Without sight, smell, touch, or taste, your mind will have no distractions and have several physical and emotional benefits.
- Panchakarma: a Pancharkaram is a cleanse in Ayurveda Medicine. It is originally from India and has become popular in the west over the past decades.
- Meditation: Studies have shown daily meditation reduces stress, increases confidence, and gets rid of anxiety.
- Yoga: Yoga is an amazing way to get our daily dose of physical exercise. It stretches our bodies, frees our minds, and puts us in touch with our inner selves.
- Improve your diet: Ayurveda and floating tanks can be expensive. If you are on a budget your best bet to improved health is improving your diet. Cut out anything with high sugars or that is heavily processed.
- Recover from Trauma: You can’t have a better future if you are still holding on to the past. Forget, forgive, and go beyond whatever past experiences you’ve had.
Becoming completely healthy isn’t as simple as hopping on the next “new” diet or buying some magic pills.
You have to be ready to improve your life, and make the necessary day to day changes. That’s not to say you can indulge in life: you just need to have balance and moderation.
If you are ready to improve your health, CBD is a supplement that can play a massive part in getting you feeling happy, full of energy, and worry free.