Because of its nature, CBD isolate is more difficult to dose than CBD full spectrum. This is because the effects of CBD isolate work on a bell-shaped curve. In other words, this means that you have a small therapeutic window that you have to dose in if you want to reap the full benefits.
This is unlike full spectrum CBD where the effects gradually increase the more you take. But don’t worry, figuring out your CBD isolate dose doesn’t need to be scary. After all, you have this handy guide that will show you how.
First, we want to preface our dosing guide by saying this: If you can take full spectrum CBD you should. Full spectrum gives wider therapeutic benefits, and with the effects gradually increasing with the dosage amount, you won’t have to worry about over- or undershooting. CBD is just one of many cannabinoids found in hemp and full spectrum, and they all work together to create what is known as the entourage effect.
But we understand that not everyone can take full spectrum for various reasons. Often many of our customers are already on a lot medication and they only want CBD and not have to worry about a bunch of other cannabinoids.
And that’s what our isolate formula is, just 99% pure CBD. It is also absorbed directly into the bloodstream and you will benefit from the effects faster than other CBD oils. And as you’ll about to see below, this is highly desirable.
For first time users, we recommend multiplying your body weight by .022 mg to get your starting dose. For example, a 150 lb person would start their dosage at 3.3 mg
250 mg PurCBD+ Isolate PhytoCannaBinoiD Oil
Our 250 mg CBD isolate oil is great for adults that are new to CBD and want to experiment around with their dose. It’s also fantastic for children that are suffering from both temporary and chronic health conditions.
At a low dose many have reported that CBD has helped with the following:
- Mild to moderate pain due to temporary injuries as well as mild pain due to chronic health conditions.
- Temporary anxiety. Taking a small dose of CBD right before a public speaking event or asking for a raise at your work can do wonders. It allows you to take that charismatic speech you’ve been practicing in the mirror and move it out of the house.
- Mild sleep disturbances. Caution is advised as CBD dosages under 100 mg may cause a mild stimulatory effect. CBD sedation effects have been reported to within the range of 100 - 600 mg.
750 mg PurCBD+ Isolate PhytoCannaBinoiD Oil
Our 750 mg CBD oil is formulated for medium to higher-dose management of health conditions that are both temporary and chronic.
In medium range doses many have reported that CBD has helped with the following:
- Moderate pain due to fibromyalgia and cancer. In fact, most who take CBD claim they love it for just general pain regardless of what’s causing the pain.
- Nausea and an increase in appetite. Cancer treatments often wreak havoc on a person’s appetite, but many have found CBD brings their appetite roaringly back.
- Severe anxiety, major depression, and panic attacks.
- Stopping seizures as they are happening. Many patients rely on CBD when they are in the midst of an epileptic episode and this is why the fast acting effects of our CBD isolate is loved by many.
1500 mg PurCBD+ Isolate PhytoCannaBinoiD Oil
Many of our patients that take CBD in very high doses are also already on a lot of other medications, both prescription and OTC. As such, they worry about their liver and that full spectrum CBD oil may interact poorly with their medication. Our CBD isolate is formulated to take that worry away.
At high dosages many have reported that CBD has helped with the following:
- Chronic conditions due to a wide range of medical conditions such as the ones mentioned above, as well as PTSD, bowel disorders, and Parkinson’s to name a few.
- If you’re unsure if CBD is right for your health condition, we have a handy “Education” tab at the top of our page that will give you studies on CBD and how it faired on a range of medical conditions.
- Since CBD sedation effects may not start until 100 mg, those that suffer from chronic insomnia may find it advantageous to purchase CBD in higher concentrations to not run out fast.
A couple last things to be on the lookout for
Remember, everyone is different and people have different dose windows where they feel CBD isolate works best for them.This is why we never give you an exact dose, only how to find your starting dose (multiply your body weight by .022).
What’s really nice is that while you’re shooting for a narrow dose window, our CBD isolate acts faster than conventional formulated oils. This means that if you’re not feeling the effects within a short period of time, you’re more than welcome to take more. So while it’s trickier to dose CBD isolate compared to full spectrum, you can better tell when you hit or missed the mark.
We are also happy to report that most of our customers are fine with CBD’s grassy and nutty flavor. But if it does bother you, you can expect a more mild flavor with our lower concentrations and you can also mix CBD in with your food or drink of choice.
But for the best bioabsorption rate, we recommend dosing by holding the oil under your tongue for 30-60 seconds.