Figuring out your CBD dose can often feel daunting and it doesn’t help that a lot of manufacturers are reluctant to give the correct or any dosage information to their customers. CBD is here to help us with our health and we feel it’s counterintuitive that figuring out the right dose for you is causing you stress.
We offer our PurCBD+ Full Spectrum PhytoCannaBinoiD Oil in three different concentrated versions: 250 mg, 750 mg, and 1,500 mg. All three concentrations are derived from same great quality 100% organic hemp with the only difference being the relative strength or amount of CBD in each bottle.
For this article, we are focusing on our PurCBD+ Full Spectrum PhytoCannaBinoiD Oil, but full spectrum may not be right for you and you may need our isolate version for your medical needs. If so, you can purchase our fantastic isolate here. If you want to know why CBD isolate may be better for you and which dose is best then just click here.
For first time users, we recommend multiplying your body weight by .022 mg to get your starting dose. For example, a 150 lb person would start their dosage at 3.3 mg.
You may find this dosage works for you, but feel free to raise the dosage in intervals every week until you find your preferred dose. There is no known dangerous limit, and some medical patients report that they take over 100 mg at a time.
250 mg PurCBD+ Full Spectrum PhytoCannaBinoiD Oil
Our 250 mg organic full spectrum oil is great for adults that are curious about taking CBD for their general health and wellbeing.
At a low dose many have reported that CBD has helped with the following:
- Mild to moderate pain stemming from both temporary and chronic health conditions.
- Stress and moderate anxiety/nervousness as well as mild depression.
- Mild sleep disturbances. Caution is advised as CBD dosages under 100 mg may cause a mild stimulatory effect. CBD sedation effects have been reported to within the range of 100 - 600 mg.
If you are giving CBD to your child for the first time, we recommend this concentration for moderate to even more severe medical issues such as epilepsy.
750 mg PurCBD+ Full Spectrum PhytoCannaBinoiD Oil
If you’ve been researching CBD to help with a specific medical condition then most likely you’ll need a medium to high dose. We created our 750 mg organic full spectrum oil for those that will frequently take CBD for both temporary and chronic issues.
In medium range doses many have reported that CBD has helped with the following:
- Moderate pain due to fibromyalgia, cancer, or a temporary source.
- Nausea and an increase in appetite. Many cancer patients have reported they found CBD helped them cope with the side effects of their cancer treatments.
- Severe anxiety, major depressions, and panic attacks
- A reduction in both the number of and severity of seizures in those that suffer from epilepsy.
1500 mg PurCBD+ Full Spectrum PhytoCannaBinoiD Oil
When you start moving into higher doses of CBD it is advised that you look into CBD isolate. CBD isolate works on a bell-shaped curve with bell’s highest point appearing to be a higher dose than most users commonly dose.
At high dosages many have reported that CBD has helped with the following:
- Chronic conditions stemming from a wide range of medical conditions such as the ones mentioned above, as well as PTSD, bowel disorders, and Parkinson’s to name a few.
- Click the “Education” tab at the top to see if CBD has been used to help treat your medical condition and how it faired.
- Since CBD sedation effects may not start until 100 mg, those that suffer from chronic insomnia may find it advantageous to purchase CBD in higher concentrations to not run out fast.
A couple last things to be on the lookout for
First, don’t think because you’re taking a higher dose it will have stronger effects on every medical condition. While there is no known dangerous amount of CBD, you may consume more than you need and end up wasting money. Always start on the lower end of the dosing spectrum first.
Second, with higher concentrated version expect a stronger flavor. Most people have no issue with the taste and report it as a nutty and grassy. This flavor comes from both the chlorophyll and terpenes from the hemp plant. If the flavor bothers you, but you don’t want to move to a lower concentration, try mixing it in with a drink or food item.
Last, for the best bioabsorption rate, we recommend dosing by holding the oil under your tongue for 30-60 seconds.